Copper Strip Crimping and Splicing Machine
The wire splicing machine provides an advanced method for producing low-cost, high-reliability connections.
The system is comprised of a semi-automatic machine and a reel of continuous splice copper band material, it's available with a range of crimping die types and splice copper band sizes to meet a variety of production requirements.
1. Neon and resistor connection, LED and wire connections.
2. Resistor lead and wire connection.
3. Slide switch and wire connection.
4. Connection of high temperature heating elements.
5. Connection of thermosensitive components(suc as magnetic spring, constant temperature fuse).
6. Transformer tap and wire connection.
Copper strip size: 2mm, 4mm, 6mm(one mold only fits for one size of copper tape)
Power supply: 220V/50Hz